Upcoming events & Activities
The Activities Committee Schedule of Events
- Saturday, April 6 – LGBTQ YOUTH 3rd Annual
FREE - SPRINGTIME DANCE
7:30 - 11pm - For youth ages 13 - 19 / Adult Chaperoned Event Refreshments Provided / Fun Music
Friends of LGBTQ Youth Are Invited!
- Sunday, April 7 – Civil Rights Tour Talk
7 pm in the Parish Hall
A few years ago, Rev. Lise participated in a week long civil rights tour in the Deep South with the UU Living Legacy Pilgrimage Group. Come learn about or be reminded of the important history that happened in the 1960's, the outcomes of which we are still living into. This talk will also kick-off an additional six week series called "Conversations About Race." These will take place Sunday, April 14 - Sunday, May 19 at 7 pm in the Fogg Parlor.
- Wednesday, April 10 - 5:00 - 6:30 pm Community Dinner in our Parish Hall.
- Sunday, April 21 – Easter Breakfast - Bring your whole family for a super breakfast served before church Easter morning, April 21, from 8:45 to 9:50 am. The cost is $3.00 per adult/$2.00 per child and a max of $10 per family but don’t ever let cost stop you from joining us.
- Wednesday, May 8 - 5:00 - 6:30 pm Community Dinner in our Parish Hall.
- Saturday, May 18 - Golf Tournament
- Wednesday, June 10 - 5:00 - 6:30 pm Community Dinner in our Parish Hall.
- Sunday, June 16 – All Church/RE Potluck Lunch
Every Friday at 8:30 am – Breakfast at Sam's in Scituate Harbor (all are welcome).
1st Monday of the month at 6 pm - Men's Dinner at someone's home.
1st Wednesday of the month - Book Group – 7 pm in the Fogg Parlor
3rd Wednesday of the month at 10 am – Alliance events
Please join us for our meetings (usually the first Sunday of each month at 11:30) and for all these events.
Photos from our Recent Events are posted on our Facebook page! Take a look!
Past Events & Activities
See our 375th Anniversary page!
See Our 375 Year TimeLine - Created at our Time Line Pot Luck in September!
Cradles to Crayons
The group includes: Donna Wilson, Jessie & Otto Slade, Ben Metzger, Aidan Robey, Emily Villagio Grant and Matilda and Cassidy, Rev Lise, Amanda & Addie Peterson and Jessie Yardley
Racial Justice Chalice Project
On Sunday, March 26th FPNUU hosted a racial justice event in collaboration with Action Together SE Massachusetts and South Shore Action. First the documentary 13th was shown, followed by Deacon McWhite from Messiah Baptist church in Brockton speaking on prison reform and racial injustice. We also hosted an expo to provide the community and audience a chance to meet with local activism groups. Participating were: Our Revolution, SS Citizens for Equality, South Shore Action, Action Together SE MA, and SURJ (showing up for racial justice). 54 people attended this event.
A Festival of Nine Lessons & Carols
Annual North River Regatta
Annual Spring Golf Tournament
Annual Holiday Fair
Goods & Services Auction
Family Bowling Night
80s Dance Party
All Church RE Picnic