Upcoming events & Activities
The Activities Committee Schedule of Events
- Friday, December 7 – 6:30 pm - FPN’s annual Women’s Group Christmas/Holiday shindig/potluck/Yankee swap. All FPN women are invited.
Please bring: Something for the "You Bring It - We'll Eat It" potluck dinner. All appetizers, entrees, and desserts are welcome and will be devoured! (Feel free to also bring along a drink to share – soda, juice or other.) A gift (unwrapped) for the New England Wildlife Center (check out their wish list at https://www.newildlife.org/donate__trashed/goods-we-need/.) Something wrapped to contribute to the Yankee Swap ($10-15 limit on new items; NO limit on items being rehomed. More info available once you reply.)
RSVP to Kerry Ouellet at email@example.com.
- Wednesday, December 12 – 5:00-6:30 pm Community Dinner - In October, we seated a record 92 people and plated more than 100 servings at our very own Community Dinner. Why would so many people come to OUR church, share a meal, meet old friends and make new friends? PLEASE come on Wednesday, December 12 between 5 to 6:15 pm to find out! ALL ARE WELCOME AND IT'S FREE! Sit with our other guests, hear their stories and experience yourself what makes your fellow parishioners energized about continuing this dinner and keeps the guest coming back! We would LOVE to have you sit with our guests and hear their stories while you enjoy a delicious meal made by your loving congregants. Won't you please join us?
- Saturday, January 26 - Trivia Night and Potluck
- Sunday, February 3 - Super Bowl Party
- Sunday, February 10 – Chocolate Sale
- Saturday, February 23 - to be announced (will be a dance or potluck)
- February-March - Canvass
- Saturday, April 6 – LGBTQ Dance
- Sunday, April 21 – Easter
- Saturday May 4 – Goods and Services Auction
- Saturday, May 18 or June 1 - Golf Tournament
- Sunday, June 16 – All Church/RE Potluck Lunch
Every Friday at 8:30 am – Breakfast at Sam's in Scituate Harbor (all are welcome).
1st Monday of the month at 6 pm - Men's Dinner at someone's home.
1st Wednesday of the month - Book Group – 7 pm in the Fogg Parlor
3rd Wednesday of the month at 10 am – Alliance events
Please join us for our meetings (usually the first Sunday of each month at 11:30) and for all these events.
Photos from our Recent Events are posted on our Facebook page! Take a look!
Past Events & Activities
See our 375th Anniversary page!
See Our 375 Year TimeLine - Created at our Time Line Pot Luck in September!
Cradles to Crayons
The group includes: Donna Wilson, Jessie & Otto Slade, Ben Metzger, Aidan Robey, Emily Villagio Grant and Matilda and Cassidy, Rev Lise, Amanda & Addie Peterson and Jessie Yardley
Racial Justice Chalice Project
On Sunday, March 26th FPNUU hosted a racial justice event in collaboration with Action Together SE Massachusetts and South Shore Action. First the documentary 13th was shown, followed by Deacon McWhite from Messiah Baptist church in Brockton speaking on prison reform and racial injustice. We also hosted an expo to provide the community and audience a chance to meet with local activism groups. Participating were: Our Revolution, SS Citizens for Equality, South Shore Action, Action Together SE MA, and SURJ (showing up for racial justice). 54 people attended this event.
A Festival of Nine Lessons & Carols
Annual North River Regatta
Annual Spring Golf Tournament
Annual Holiday Fair
Goods & Services Auction
Family Bowling Night
80s Dance Party
All Church RE Picnic